[K12OSN] OT: Network FAX system vs. 12 FAX numbers

aust_txv at ACCESS-K12.org aust_txv at ACCESS-K12.org
Thu Mar 10 15:22:43 UTC 2005

> HylaFAX is probably the best if you have a lot of outbound traffic and
> multiple lines.  For a mostly-inbound setup you could also use
> the mgetty, mgetty-sendfax and mgetty-viewfax packages that you
> can install with yum.

I don't know what I have :) :) in terms of in/out  I know I pay for 12
phone lines for FAX a month.  Just looking to trim some costs.  I was
hoping to go down to two llines an in FAX and out FAX via the network and
linux to distribute in coming.  I must do more research...
Thanks,
Tom Ventresco