[K12OSN] log off users via ssh?

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Thu Mar 10 16:51:30 UTC 2005

> So my suggestion would be to install VNC Server on the LTSP
> server and then use a VNC client to connect to the server
> (from whatever platform). Unless someone has an easy way to
> do this as he suggested through ssh.

VNC server I think is installed by default on K12LTSP (correct me if I'm
wrong).  Try to download a viewer for your platform from here
http://www.realvnc.com/products/free/4.1/download.html
When run just enter the external IP of your server and it should bring
you to a login screen just like you were in the lab.  Log in and run
TeacherTool to kill user processes.