[K12OSN] New Installation Questions

cliebow at downeast.net cliebow at downeast.net
Thu Mar 10 18:39:44 UTC 2005

lots of us are usiong kdm and icewmm for dm and wm..i like kdm a lot for
minimizing options..need help..holler..chuck> Hi all,

> I recently downloaded the 4.2.0 version of K12LTSP and managed to install
and able to get
a couple of old IBM Aptivas to function as clients. I would like, for one,
to "narrow" the
choices for the students at startup: meaning I would like to make Xfce as
the default
session instead of GNOME and reduce the list of available session that they
can choose
from to only a couple (IceWM and Xfce). I tried the suggestions given at
http://k12ltsp.howtoz.net/k12ltsp/icewm.htm  but no joy.