[K12OSN] OT: Network FAX system vs. 12 FAX numbers

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 14:57:30 UTC 2005

Okay, I just sent you a referral to
aust_Txv at ACCESS-K12.org

Check them out and see if they can supply you with a
local phone number.  Sometimes they can transfer your
existing phone number.

If you decide to go w/ them, I think the referral gets
you your first month for free.  If you decide not to
go with them, no big deal.

There are other VOIP providers, but Vonage is the
biggest as far as I know.

-Rob