[K12OSN] how to determine bandwidth usage?

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Mon Mar 14 21:09:46 UTC 2005

Not one to normally answer one's own questions...

ntop at http://www.ntop.org/  is a juicy little app with a web interface
that does nifty stuff to report your network traffic and the like!!!

Just got it installed and running in 10 minutes after returning from
lunch! *Yay* I wish all apps were this easy to install!

--Huck