[K12OSN] K12LTSP on a Mac! See the proof in the pics here!

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Tue Mar 15 16:28:17 UTC 2005

> This is a post I made to another list, but the info is still
> pretty cool....I've tested it with my own iBook and will test
> other machines later.

Heres one for you David.  You know how you connect to a Windows Terminal
Server with Rdesktop right?  I have been wondering a way to do the same
to connect to an OSX server.  Could VNC server be put on an OSX Server
and then use VNC to connect to OSX while in Linux just like you would
with Rdesktop to Windows?  I don't know if there is a Server Version for
OSX or not but I know that Remote Desktop has the feature of connecting
to VNC and with a Unix base I can't see why this isn't possible.

Food for thought.