[K12OSN] best browser for LTSP environment

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 16:20:14 UTC 2005

I understand that Firefox works properly in an LTSP
environment.  I'm using it myself, actually.  But I
was under the impression that because of its heavy use
of java, the 2nd person to open up Firefox experiences
about the same startup time as the 1st person.  This
is unlike other applications, where the 2nd person to
open an app has a reduced startup time because the app
is already in memory.

So I'm still wondering if there is a browser which
exhibits the behavior of my second example, above.

-Rob