[K12OSN] How to specify a custom XF86Config

Nathan Sinton nsinton at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 19:05:18 UTC 2005

Oops!  I was using XF86_CONFIG_FILE instead of XF86CONFIG_FILE.  The
thin client is reading the file now.  X still doesn't work but the
file probably just needs a few changes.  Should the FC3 xorg.conf work
out of the box or is X in the terminals somehow different?

Sorry for bugging you guys with my stupid mistake but after 3 hours of
looking elsewhere I couldn't help myself :)

Thanks for the help!
-Nathan