[K12OSN] How to specify a custom XF86Config

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 11:11:33 UTC 2005

Just for your information...

I was told that on an lcd monitor the refresh rate
does not matter, because the circuitry in the monitor
converts it to 60 Hz anyway.  It's got something to do
with the way lcd's produce their displays.

Anyway, that's what I was told and others here can
feel free to correct me if it's wrong.  I'm just
letting you know so you don't worry too much about
your refresh rate.

-Rob