[K12OSN] IMC Samba Console

Brian Chivers brian at portsmouth-college.ac.uk
Tue Mar 22 21:07:47 UTC 2005

Randall Swift wrote:

>I have installed the samba console from idealx and have no idea how to run
>it. There readme and installation links do not work. Could anyone help me
>get started. Thanks
>
>Randy Swift
>Network Administrator
>Leavitt Area High School
>Turner, Maine 04282
>(207)225-3533
>swift at msad52.k12.me.us

Have you started the imc process with the init script in the imc
directory, if so you should be able to point your browser at
https://localhost:8080.

You'll also need to configure it slightly.

I'm not online tomorrow but I'd be happy to help with it on Thursday. I
have Fedora core 3 rpms for it if you have problems.

Brian