[K12OSN] Seti...

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 18:21:45 UTC 2005

what I meant was that rather than setting it up to run
"on the terminals", just set it up once to run on the
server, which is the same thing as running it "on the
terminals" anyway.

I think it would be really slick if you had the
terminals running it as a local app all day long,
while all the "real work" was being done on the
server.

-Rob