[K12OSN] Accelerated Reader and Star Reader programs

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 11:10:46 UTC 2005

Ann,

If your problem is that you don't know where to locate
the files that wine installed, you need to find a
directory on your computer called "fake_windows".  If
you installed Accelerated Reader as a user, it will be
found in $HOME/.wine

Once you find the fake_windows directory, switch to it
and you'll see a "Program Files" directory.  Switch to
that and locate the *.exe file that you need to run.

-Rob

--- Ann Butler <ann.butler at westernheights.k12.ok.us>