[K12OSN] How do i enable XDMCP in K12ltsp 4.2.0 ?

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 11:13:57 UTC 2005

Eric,

I reported earlier that ltspadmin always tells me
XDMCP is not running.  Just to be clear, I have ltsp
installed on top of Mandrake.  Since you guys are
seeing the same thing with a K12LTSP install, maybe
the problem is in ltspadmin and not the K12LTSP
settings.

-Rob

--- Eric Harrison <eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us>