[K12OSN] How do i enable XDMCP in K12ltsp 4.2.0 ?

Kjell Andersson kjell_andersson at mail.com
Tue Mar 29 21:22:09 UTC 2005

Hi Eric !

I have tried

Xserver = vesa
Xserver = mga
Xserver = vga
Xserver = XF86_SVGA

and nothing works !

I even tried another machine as client
and went back to
Xserver = auto

and that didn't work either.

I'll give it another try tomorrow evening

and by the way ltspadmin reports that XDMCP is running
the only thing it say no on is if it is enabled, thats no,
and it is using none of the windowhanders it found GDM,KDM and XDM !

perhaps i should testrun the client with knoppix, just to se if that works !

 /Kjell