[K12OSN] lspci, hardware database, USB flash drive questions

Kevin Matson kmatson at pps.k12.or.us
Tue Mar 29 23:13:11 UTC 2005

I have some quick questions that I'm sure will lead to further
questions.
  First, is there a way to run the "lspci -vv" command from a thin
client so that it reports on the PCI devices in the client and not the
server?
  Second, is there a list of hardware supported by the Fedora project
and the corresponding drivers needed to operate that hardware?
  And finally, when setting up the USB flash drive support the
"rc.d/flash" script creates a "dev" directory inside of the "tmp"
directory. I can't find this dev directory after the client has booted.
It is neither in /tmp/ or /opt/ltsp/i386/tmp/. Where did this directory
go?

Thanks,
  Kevin M.

Kevin Matson