[K12OSN] I need help with an idea

cliebow at downeast.net cliebow at downeast.net
Wed Mar 30 04:07:57 UTC 2005

David:i meant that using local apps to enable use of xiivnc does not
require nis..bu if you think about it a terminal is a machine runing
minimal linux which could include the ability to read /etc/ldap.conf and
broadcast on 389 for authentication to an ldap server..ragnars article on
using ltsp.schema to pass lts.conf options i think contains info on setting
up ldap on terminals..will look tomorrow god willing i am well enough to go
to school..chuck