[K12OSN] RE: mouting netware home directories

Burt Carter bcarter at jchs.com
Tue Mar 1 22:16:22 UTC 2005

Thanks for the info Gavin, I will give it a try tommorrow.  If I am still having trouble I may attempt to contact you via msn messengar.
Thanks,
Burt Carter

From: "Gavin Spurgeon" <gsp at leighctc.kent.sch.uk>
Date:  Tue, 1 Mar 2005 21:44:01 -0000

Sent via the WebMail system at mail.jchs.com

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone (478-982-6000) or by electronic mail, and delete this message and all copies and backups thereof.  Thank You.