[K12OSN] Can anyone help me tackle sound with iMac or any ppc machine?

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Mar 2 21:40:28 UTC 2005

I want to get sound working in the worst way with all vintages of iMacs.
I have been reading and reading over the last week and can't seem to get
anywhere.  I just don't understand enough about how sound works with
Linux.

If we could get it figured out since Apple has all proprietary hardware
it should be easy to bundle into the ppc directory and basically work
out of the box in the future.

I am open to any suggestions on where to start.

Thanks

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department
507-453-5188