[K12OSN] LTSP + Windows in schools

Zouhir.Hafidi at math.univ-lille1.fr Zouhir.Hafidi at math.univ-lille1.fr
Thu Mar 3 18:26:07 UTC 2005

> Hello,
>
> Just read over your documentation, and my question is about section 7.4.
> Preventing multiple logins with the same username, does this also work for
> windows logins
Yes, at least for W2K3 terminal services. Run tscc.msc and click on
"Server Settings". You will see "Restrict each user to one session" set to
"Yes".

If a user tries to open a second session, then the first one is just
"moved" from the previous client to the actual client (processes are not
killed). With K12LTSP, the previous session is closed (processes are
killed)

ZH