[K12OSN] If you're planning to attend...let me know *please?*

Burt Carter bcarter at jchs.com
Tue Mar 8 12:59:10 UTC 2005

David,
I believe I will be attending, however I am working on getting approval,
and funding. When is the deadline to register.  Also, I will be flying
in from Georgia.  What is the best airport to land at, how far is the
drive from the airport and what are some hotels I could stay in the
evening before the training starts.

Thanks,
Burt Carter
Technology Coordinator