[K12OSN] mount to /home

Burt Carter bcarter at jchs.com
Wed Mar 9 21:26:13 UTC 2005

On my initial install, which was Redhat ES 3 and LTSP installed on top of it, I never got it to work.  It was recommended by Gavin Spurgeon that I download and install the K12ltsp images.  I did that from scratch and then followed Gavin's instructions in the howto.  I had a brief snaffu in which I got the ip addresses backwards in /etc/hosts, but I quickly remedied that with a little trouble shooting.
So, as to why it didn't work initiall on the RHES 3 install, I do not know, my advice is to install K12LTSP and follow the howto if you get stuck.  It worked for me.

-Burt Carter