[K12OSN] smbldap-useradd-bulk script & quota's

Brian Chivers brian at portsmouth-college.ac.uk
Thu Mar 10 12:16:10 UTC 2005

I've been looking through the smbldap-useradd-bulk script and trying to
workout how to add quota limits. Currently we have a script that generates
then copies the quota from a user called ideal_student using the command

edquota -p ideal_student username

Could someone tell me where in the script I'd have to add this, I was
thinking just under the line where the users smbpasswd is set

 Perhaps it could be added as an optional field to the file that the script
reads ? but I have no idea how to do this.

Thanks
Brian