[K12OSN] OT: Network FAX system vs. 12 FAX numbers

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 17:39:13 UTC 2005

If you wanted, you could also get phone/fax service
from a VOIP (voice over IP) company.  I have a voice
phone line from vonage (www.vonage.com) and I could
add a fax-only line for $10/month.  Heck, if you
decide you want to try vonage, I can send you an email
referral and you'll save some money off of your first
bill.

The only thing with VOIP is that they don't always
have access to phone numbers in your local area.  For
instance, according to my geographical location my
phone number should have been 973-827-****, but I
ended up having to take 973-409-**** which is actually
for a town about 15 miles away.  The cool thing is
that I could have asked for a California number if I
wanted (and I live in NJ).

-Rob