[K12OSN] Where can i get a netboot floppy image for smc91c92_cscardbus (pcmcia)

Eric Brown ericbrown at mi-spot.com
Mon Mar 14 12:36:59 UTC 2005

I'm putting a link on here of the boot floppy I use.  I've used this on
about a dozen different machines successfully.  Each time, it just works.  I
will admit I haven't tried it on a laptop yet (my laptop will automatically
boot from the network).

Good luck

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=80408&package_id=97496
&release_id=190646