[K12OSN] Root password corrupts ?

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 15:00:45 UTC 2005

This is not a solution to your problem, but isn't it a
bad idea to remote-administer (administrate?) from a
Windows machine?  Suppose there is malware on your
Windows machine which logs your keystrokes.  You'll be
giving away your root password.

I realize that it is possible to keep a Windows
machine relatively secure.  But you are running
Internet Explorer, which tells me that your machine
probably is not all that secure.

Just some food for thought.

-Rob