[K12OSN] Automatically Login Clients

Mark Cockrell cockrell at honeygroveisd.net
Tue Mar 15 17:58:06 UTC 2005

Hello all,
    I found an entry on the Wiki about automatically logging a specific
user onto a specific workstation using KDE.  Is there a way to do this
with Gnome or IceWM?  On an related note, I seemed to have messed
something up on my 4.1 system.  When a user selects IceWM as the window
manager, none of the desktop icons appear, until they go to the "Start"
button and choose the file browser.  Does anyone know what I've done, or
more importantly how to fix it?  Thanks in advance.

--

C-ya,
Mark