[K12OSN] TeacherTool error for "Run VNC" Command

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Thu Mar 17 13:58:44 UTC 2005

> jim
>
> wanna try it on my server via nx?  ill try to trsball stuff
> today. robert melton hangs on #ltsp..been trying to ping him.
> there..chuck

Sure, if you could get a tarball together that would be great.

By trying it on your server via nx do you mean connect to your server
via nx and check it out, or do you mean try to substitute nx for vnc for
the control portion?

I have access to Greg's server so if you can get something together I'll
connect to his server and try it out for him.