[OT?]Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP and VNC

Sudev Barar sudev at m4linux.com
Sun Mar 20 05:53:27 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-03-19 at 14:28 -0800, Steve Hargadon wrote:
> I only answered your query, instead of letting the real experts take
> it, because I think most everyone must be on spring break. The list is
> oh so quiet....

Steve,
You and everyone else is the expert in OpenSource community. An answer
by relative newbie does three things:
1. Builds confidence if the answer is right
2. He is corrected by other gurus if wrong, so ends up learning more
3. Frees up time for higher (? just borrowing a term from pyramid
marketing) gurus to concentrate on development.
In fact if the silent majority can become more participative the whole
FOSS movement would become that much entrenched.
Just my $0.02 worth.
--
Sudev Barar
Learning Linux