[K12OSN] Network problems.

Daniel Hedblom daniel.hedblom at skola.solleftea.se
Mon Mar 21 06:34:39 UTC 2005

Hello!

I have some problems on my network. I loose connectivity with the servers
sometimes and i suspect its because of our network. I just want to check with
you if anyone have experienced problems reaching the server at high load and
what was the cause of the problems. I dont have complete control over the
network so i need to be sure before i raise my voice over this. Load testing do
make the connection between the server and the clients to dissappear, that is,
ping from server to clients dont make it alive.

What i would need and apriciate is some pointers to what you have experienced
and what did remedy the network problems with k12ltsp.

Cheers!

/daniel

Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum!

 /V\ Daniel Hedblom  | Nipanskolan