[K12OSN] universal etherboot iso?

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Mon Mar 21 18:33:52 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-03-21 at 12:11, David H. Barr wrote:
> > I think I have a copy of that at home but there is something about the
> > floppy that doesn't look like a normal bootable disk. I tried k3b and
> > Roxio (Windows) and they didn't like it - or I was doing something
> > wrong.
>
> Odd; I use exactly this method to turn my eb2hd and
> Norton Ghost floppies into bootable CD's.

Yes, it should work in principle but maybe I don't have the same floppy
image to start with.  What's an eb2hd?   The reason I need this is that
I have one of those tiny CD-player size PC's with no floppy and it only
has 128 Megs of RAM so it isn't good for much else.  I do sometimes use
it for testing things though, so I want to be able to load other things
on the HD.

--
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuresource.com