[K12OSN] Second SchoolBell test package

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Tue Mar 22 14:08:50 UTC 2005

> I cleaned all of that up and uploaded the fixed package:

ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/testing/RPMS/schoolbell-1.0-1.
k12ltsp.1.4.2.i386.rpm

Nice work Eric.  I installed this in about 1 minute total...and it
works!  I understand this is only a groupware style calendar at this
point but this will become increasingly useful when more features are
added if it is included with K12LTSP.  And if it is included hopefully
most will standardize on using this software which will make our support
community stronger.

Thanks