[K12OSN] wireless package -- nfs server not responding

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 11:22:00 UTC 2005

Yes.  I added the laptop client to /etc/hosts.

In the course of my troubleshooting, I assigned the
laptop a static IP and instructed dhcp to send it
kernel vmlinuz-2.4.19-ltsp-1 after I had no luck with
vmlinuz-2.4.26-ltsp-2.  But that didn't seem to make
any difference.  I tried it because I saw something
flash by during the bootup sequence that referenced
the ltsp-1 kernel, but after booting numerous times, I
still have't been able to read it fully.  It goes by
too fast.

-Rob