[K12OSN] repository for K12LTSP 4.2.1 pre-release #1

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 00:02:08 UTC 2005

I read up on this a bit and it seems there are many
different opinions about how high these limits should
be set.  Are the limits easily changed via a GUI on
the "start" menu?  I think this would probably be a
good idea, if the distro will be shipping with lower
than usual limits.  It'll put more control into the
hands of the admin, who might just be a teacher who
doesn't feel comfortable at the command line.

-Rob