[K12OSN] How do i enable XDMCP in K12ltsp 4.2.0 ?

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 17:15:27 UTC 2005

Did you do an install of ltsp on top of an
already-existing distro?

I had a similar problem to you while installing ltsp
on top of Mandrake 10.1.  I'm not exactly sure what
the problem was, but as I recall I fixed it by
switching to XDM (from Mandrake's standard KDM),
running ltspadmin, then switching to GDM (switching
back to KDM might have also worked).  The gdm.conf
file needed some adjusting before it worked with the
terminals.  And I found that I needed to reboot each
time I switched display managers using Mandrake's GUI
tool in order for it all to work right.

-Rob