[K12OSN] How do i enable XDMCP in K12ltsp 4.2.0 ?

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 00:35:58 UTC 2005

Every time I run ltspadmin it tells me XDMCP is not
running, even though my system is working fine.  Maybe
some of my config files aren't exactly right, but like
I said, it is working for me.

I think if you get a gray screen with an X in the
middle and it hangs there, then XDMCP is the culprit.
But if you don't even get the gray screen, then I
think maybe it's a problem w/ your video mode and
you'll have to take a look at lts.conf

...but I'm no expert

-Rob