[K12OSN] How do i enable XDMCP in K12ltsp 4.2.0 ?

Kjell Andersson kjell_andersson at mail.com
Thu Mar 31 10:26:21 UTC 2005

Hi Eric !

Last night i came as far as to the point where the text disappear
and tries to go into graphics mode. then it hung on two different clients with different
cards and X-servers. On the first client it came back to textmode after a while
complaining about it could not find the mouse device. and on the other it just hung.
Do have any solution to this ?

Best Regards Kjell A