[K12OSN] Problem Booting thin client on K12LTSP4.2

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 11:45:11 UTC 2005

I am having the same problem, so double thanks to
anybody who can shed some light on this.

I'm using a laptop with the ltsp_wireless package and
a wired pcmcia network card.  I get to the pivot_root
part, and then it tells me the nfs server isn't
responding.  However, I have a desktop client that
boots fine off this same server.  For this reason, I'm
suspecting it's a NIC problem.  But I don't have any
others I can try out.

Lawrence, do you have another NIC you could try?

-Rob

--- Lawrence Harriott <lharriott at mail.gotelja.com>