[K12OSN] OT: best wireless card for dell laptop

Debbie Schiel debbie at redeemer.qld.edu.au
Thu Mar 31 20:07:47 UTC 2005

Hi there, I've spent most of today trying to get a belkin f5d6020n
wireless card to work on my personal laptop - I've googled and tried
various scripts/updates/drivers and come to the conclusion that the card
is just not going to work. (The card was a windowz hand-me-down anyway.)

SO I'm going to invest in a NEW card and I'm hoping that someone on the
list could offer some advice on the best wireless card that'll work with
a DELL Inspiron 1150 laptop running Fedora Core 2 OS.

Thanks in advance,

Debbie
--
http://www.redeemer.qld.edu.au/