[K12OSN] IceWM, Gnome & Nautilus FRUSTRATIONS

richard ingalls aslansreturn at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 13:21:45 UTC 2005

One machine: "wLAB" serves as a classroom server AND
it exports /home out to the other classroom servers
(because it has a SCSI drive).  The other classroom
servers "rLAB" and "mLAB" used to work just fine
mounting /home from "wLAB" when it was a Red Hat 8
box.  BUT after the fresh install of FC3, users can
log in, but they get NOTHING... only a blank desktop.
None of the apps work ... nothing.

No LDAP. Just exporting /home and mounting via NFS.
This used to work!  What happened with FC3?