[K12OSN] IceWM, Gnome & Nautilus FRUSTRATIONS

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 10:05:25 UTC 2005

If hosts.deny is empty, then it does not matter what
is in hosts.allow.  For troubleshooting, comment out
every line in hosts.deny.  It may be empty already, or
it may have a single line that says ALL: ALL  (this
means "deny ALL services to ALL hosts, unless they are
specifically allowed in hosts.allow")

-Rob