[K12OSN] Setting mozilla browser home page

Stephen Woolerton sdw2 at shineonline.co.nz
Tue May 3 21:49:37 UTC 2005

Hi All,

I wish to preset the home page of Mozilla to the school Intranet. I've
googled around and tried different things but haven't found a way of
getting this to work (apart from hacking a login script). Can anyone
shed some light on this. Seems a small thing but getting the home page
preset would be a huge help.

Also, we wish to have a choice of printers in Mozilla rather the just
the standard "default" printer available on a standard install. I
understand Mozilla will work with Xprint on some distros, however Redhat
disabled Xprint. What do folks do here?

Thanks
Stephen