[K12OSN] How to Promote Linux Training to a Library?

Jim Hays haysja at sages.us
Wed May 4 19:59:42 UTC 2005

You don't have to go into any dialogue about getting locked into a
proprietary world.  Your selling point to do this is to show the public
what software tools are available for FREE.

I would show OpenOffice, Firefox, and Thunderbird making sure you show
them on Windows AND Linux.  Only after showing these applications would
I show and discuss Linux.  The "selling" point is that you don't have
anything to sell.