[K12OSN] Wine and MegaMUD

Chris McDonald xwraithanx at gmail.com
Wed May 11 20:22:32 UTC 2005

Hmm, is that like ProMUD? I have that, it is a linux based scripting program
but I can't get it to run paths or anything which is the major reason I
wanted MegaMUD. I can work with the whole editing files for config, I grew
up using MUDWalk a dos based scripting program. I will test them out when I
have time this weekend, homework/theatre won't let me get away till atleast
saturday so plan on hearing back from me.

Thanks
Chris