[K12OSN] Realplayer Problem

Eric Brown ericbrown at mi-spot.com
Thu May 12 11:32:48 UTC 2005

Personally, I've never gotten Real Player to work either.  I use XMMS, and
it works great.  You have to go out there and find a patch for XMMS to play
MP3's though.  Either that or convert them to ogg format.

If there is something I'm missing, I'd like to know.  There is the
occasional video I can't watch on my thin clients.