[K12OSN] OT-Jammin 125 no loading

cliebow at downeast.net cliebow at downeast.net
Thu May 12 13:48:12 UTC 2005

i did play some with the ppc model without success,and being just one
machine it fell way down on the priority list..i'd like to attack that
again with these new netvistas.i assume these boot ob dhcp port
67..hopefullyi i can switch to etherboot nics and use port 1001/2 for
that..I am sure i'll be back with more questions..Thanks chuck> Quoting
cliebow at downeast.net: