[K12OSN] Is SquidGuard Working?

Mark Sarria mes4294 at lausd.k12.ca.us
Fri May 13 21:47:53 UTC 2005

Thanks for the info, I can confirm that Squid is working on my server
because it is blocking everything, when I ran tail -n 40
/var/log/squid/access.log I saw my ip address being blocked from the sights.

This is the error I am getting on the browser screen

The following error was encountered:

Access Denied.