[K12OSN] OT: BackupPC

Carl Keil carl at snarlnet.com
Sun May 15 01:58:04 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm asking this here because I know there are some BackupPC mavens on
this list.  Also, I'm installing on top of a k12ltsp install.

Does anyone know an easy way to get this going?  I'm having to do a lot
of make installs, etc. and I'm worried that I'm missing some super easy
yummified way of doing this.  Plus, I'm theoretically all done with the
install and nothing is working.  The BackupPC docs are full of typos, so
I'm getting a little confused.  Any help would be appreciated.  I'd like
to be able to use the cgi interface.  A quick checklist perhaps?  I did
the minimal "server" install from the k12ltsp 4.2.1 disks, so that' my
starting point.  I had to install perl, Archive, Compress, etc. from
scratch.

Thanks,

ck