[K12OSN] new K12WinCD

Angus Carr acarr at saskforestcentre.ca
Tue May 17 15:48:54 UTC 2005

This sounds like an interesting idea. Another possibility is the
qemu-knoppix notion of a bootable cd with qemu on it too. If you place
it into a windows machine while running Windows, it autruns a virtual
linux machine. Or you can boot a linux machine directly off the CD.

http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=78849#78849
or google qemu knoppix

Angus Carr.
ps. No, I'm not suggesting I will set  it up. It's just an interesting idea.