[K12OSN] yum installs

Henry Hartley henryhartley at westat.com
Thu May 19 13:41:12 UTC 2005

On: Thursday, May 19, 2005 8:59 AM, Petre Scheie said:

>> Anyone have any suggestions on why I'm not seeing anything?
>> Oddly, I don't recall having any trouble explicitly installing
>> a given package, but it's been a while.

That's odd.  When I run "yum list all" I get about 2,850 packages
listed.  I can send you that file off-list but having yum working would
seem to be a more imporant first step.

Try running "yum info httpd" (or some package you know is installed).
Then try with one you know is NOT installed (I tried "yum info joe").
Run "yum update" and see what happens.  Does /var/log/yum.log show
updates recently?

--
Henry