[K12OSN] Re: OSX Help

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Mon May 23 13:15:56 UTC 2005

> Okay, I added the contents of your PDF to the wiki under
> Technical.  Thanks for writing
> that up.

Thanks for putting that on the wiki.  I'll take my copy off of
http://www.1-cs.com/osxldap.html where I was hosting it in the interim.
The instructions say 10.3 or later just because that is all I did my
testing on.  I tested them to 10.3 and 10.4 and I believe it will work
on 10.2 as well I just didn't test it yet.

Which wiki is that under?  I checked ltsp.org and can't find a Technical
section.